- Find a Broker
- Join Us
- About Us
Let Us Help You
We invite you to make your franchise search and buying decision easy and hassle‐free with Finn Franchise Brokers.
Our expertise is franchisee recruitment, so on a daily basis we’ve dealt with people buying and selling franchises for years. Our extensive network of Franchisees and Franchisors means that we have the inside knowledge of businesses that are about to go on the market and even silent listings. Often there are businesses already on the market but our buyers don’t realise it’s an ideal match for them.
With our assistance, you can be confident in the knowledge that you’ve got an independent professional guiding you through every step of the buying process.
Let us help you.
One of the most common questions asked of us is “So what’s a good franchise to buy?”. With more than 1000 different franchise brands in Australia, most prospective buyers find it very difficult to come up with a shortlist.
We offer one-on-one consultation and will;-
- Sit down with you and clarify your needs
- Help you narrow‐down a short‐list of good franchises that suit your goals
- Assist and advise you with your research and investigation
- Recommend experts in franchise law, franchise business accounting and franchise finance
Guiding you through the negotiation process
Given we have been involved in hundreds of transactions involving the buying and selling of franchise businesses, we have an intimate knowledge of precisely how to achieve a very favourable result for you.
If you want the expert in your corner, you will be safe in the knowledge you will achieve a better result when buying your franchise than if you choose to go it alone.
As part of our Buyers Advocate service, we will;-
- Review the franchise and business information for the opportunity
- Highlight your negotiation opportunities
- Guide you through the negotiation phase
- Reveal the insiders 'tips' that as a buyer you can use to your advantage
To protect the interests of both the incoming franchisee and the franchisor, the Trade Practices Act requires the prospective franchisee provide the franchisor with a signed statement regarding advice from an independent advisor (i.e. Business Advisor Certificate).
Our independent Business Advisors will:-
- Meet with the prospective franchisee
- Review the franchise business, and the suitability of the prospective franchisee
- Advise the prospective franchisee on the franchise model
- Provide the prospective franchisee with a completed Business Advisor Certificate that complies with the Section 2 (a)(ii) of the Trade Practices (Industry Codes – Franchising Regulations 1998)