- Find a Broker
- Join Us
- About Us
Finn Franchise Brokers are the first and only Australia wide specialist franchise brokers. Our plans are to have Finn Franchise Broker offices around Australia and internationally and we are well on our way. Each office is an independently owned franchise.
How big is the market? The big household-name franchise brands are crying out for a national solution to selling their franchises. We’ve sold franchises for several of the biggest brands in Australia. Sub sandwiches, coffee chains, bakeries, pizza stores, fitness clubs and more.
The Franchising Australia 2010 survey conducted by Griffith University found there were an estimated 69,900 franchise businesses in Australia – growing by more than 2,800 franchises per annum!
With franchise owners selling their businesses on average after seven years of ownership, there is expected to be more than 9,000 franchise businesses changing hands this year! That’s 2,800 new franchises sold, plus 9,000 existing franchises changing hands each year – more than 11,000 franchises sold in Australia each year!
This equates to around 900 every month, or 230 every week!
Are you suited? We have a limited number of offices planned—each with its own exclusive territory.
You’ll need to display strong success traits, and be a genuine person willing to help families find the best franchise to help them achieve their goals.
- Own your own franchise broking business.
- Earn 100% of your commissions, no splitting commissions with the boss—you are the boss!
- We already have relationships in place with many of Australia’s most well-known franchises.
- Family-friendly—we almost never work on weekends.
- There is really big money to be earned, but like everything, you’ve got to work hard to get the most of out your business.
- We have all the systems in place to manage the deal between the vendor, purchaser, and franchisor.
- We provide you with initial training and ongoing daily support so naturally there are ongoing fees to pay for this support.
- Start from your home office and eventually into a larger office with a small sales and admin team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost?
- How much money can I make?
- What hours will I work?
- Do I need an office?
- How do I get listings?
- Do you provide me with listings?
- What are the franchise fees?
- How do I make money?
- Do I need any staff?
- Do I need experience?
1. How much does it cost?
2. How much money can I make?
3. What hours will I work?
4. Do I need an office?
5. How do I get listings?
We also sell 'greenfield' (new) franchises on behalf of the franchisor when they are expanding. This means we automatically get all their new franchises to sell, and in some States that can be 80 or 100 listings in one go. As our Finn Franchise Broker network grows, we will be in an increasingly strong position to manage the franchise growth for various brands on a national basis. This means that any listings that become available will automatically be passed onto the local Finn Franchise Broker that owns that territory. So effectively, once we get a franchise brand on board, we plan to get all their listings on an ongoing basis. Steve Finn is also actively involved in national networking within the Franchising sector and conducts presentations and round table events with many franchisors and service providers.
6. Do you provide me with listings?
7. What are the franchise fees?
8. How do I make money?
You'll also generate revenue to assist with your administration costs from;-
9. Do I need any staff?
10. Do I need experience?
Join Us Enquiry
- $79,900 + GST
- Only a few territories remaining
- Australia's first and only franchise broker network
- More work than we can handle - more brokers needed now