Why don't you join the club? - Massage Club - Opportunities in Hobart & Surrounding Suburbs TAS
Franchise Business Key Features & Benefits
* New and exciting concept in a fast growing industry
* WA owned and operated - all support provided by the founders
* Very simple business to run with no previous business or wellness experience required
* Excellent training and support provided by a team with over 30 years of franchise experience
* Low initial investment with excellent recurring income through our subscription model
* Excellent people skills and marketing/sales background highly desired
* Proven business model ready to fill a growing demand in the market
* Turnkey solution leaves you with a ready to run business within months
* Massage Club introduces a brand you can trust, quality massages from qualified therapists - every time!
Massage Club is a unique Australian founded wellness concept first opening in the Perth suburb of Booragoon in May 2012, followed by further Perth clinics in Success in 2013 and Joondalup in 2015. We focus on providing quality massage from fully qualified therapists in a professional environment.
- Option of casual visits or a rewarding membership
- Ability to share their membership with friends and family
- Not redeemed massages "roll forward"
- Can enjoy consistent and high quality service
- A minimum 8 - 12 massage suites, including a "double room" (popular for mother and daughter or husband and wife massage sessions).
- Spacious, sound insulated with adjustable lighting and volume.
- Unique member lounge is a great environment to "chill-out" prior to a massage
- Simple online booking
- Dedicated Apple or Android apps
- Industry leading software
- Cloud based technology to keep you updated at all times
$200,000 - $350,000 - A turn-key total investment approximately (varies on size of clinic and landlord contributions).
We are looking for those who would like to work for themselves, but not by themselves.
We are keen to enter discussions with individuals or couples who are committed to be involved in the business on a day-to-day basis.
Locations available across TAS - enquire now!
For Enquiries please contact Finn Franchise Brokers Tasmania on 0415 267 839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org